- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 rashers of bacon, finely chopped and lightly cooked
- 2 eggs
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed & finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3 fresh corn cobs
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Extra ½ cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Roasted cherry tomatoes
- Sour Cream to serve
Chop bacon and cook over a medium heat until bacon starts to turn crispy.
Sift flours into a bowl.
Add baking powder, spring onions, chilli, coriander, corn, bacon and eggs.
Mix well to combine well.
Season with salt pepper.
Heat olive oil in frying pan over a medium heat.
Cook fritters in batches (2tbsp. of batter per fritter).
Cook for 2 minutes on both sides until golden.
Chop avocado with coriander sprigs and extra olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve fritters warm with avocado salsa, roasted cherry tomatoes and sour cream.