Tangy Mandarin Salad
Tangy blend of citrus and herbs that makes great side dish for Mexican or Spanish food
- 4 large mandarins
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 3 large sprigs of mint
- 8 leaves of lime verbena
- 4 leaves of pineapple sage
- Peel Mandarins and remove white strings then place cleaned segments in bowl.
- Finely chop mint and Lime Verbena leaves, toss with Pine nuts and add mixture to mandarin pieces.
- Thinly slice Pineapple Sage leaves and use as garnish over top of Mandarin mixture.