Tangy Celeriac Salad
Tangy Celeriac Salad.
- 600gm Celeriac,
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed),
- 1 small piece of ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander and fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of one lime
- Peel and wash celeriac. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- Put celeriac, garlic and ginger in a pot of water, cover and cook for 10 -15 mins or until soft.
- Remove from heat, drain water and allow to cool. Whilst this is cooking mix remaining ingredients and put aside.
- When celeriac has cooled toss with remaining ingredients garnish with parsley, coriander, celeriac leaf or similar and serve.