Tangy salsa for use as a dip, on Mexican food, on vegetables or salads.
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes
- 5 whole fresh tomatoes
- large bunch of fresh Coriander
- bunch of Garlic Chives
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- white vinegar
- pinch of Stevia or sugar
- Dice onions and tomatoes.
- Put tinned tomatoes, garlic, ¾ of the coriander half the onions and half the tomatoes in the blender. Blend to thick ‘sauce’.
- Add in the rest of the tomatoes and onions, splash of vinegar, sugar/Stevia and mix thoroughly.
- Finely chop chives and rest of the coriander then add and mix well.
Serve at room temperature.