Salmon and Chive Pasta
Salmon and Chive Pasta: using Chives, Coriander, Dill, Tomato Roma, Spring Onion bulbs
- 12 snow peas
- 300gm smoked salmon
- 250ml fresh cream.
- 1/4 cup each of Chives, Coriander and Dill.
- 6 spring onion bulbs
- 2 large Roma tomatoes
- Sliced black olives
- Put enough (about 200gms) of your favourite pasta on to cook. This needs to be ready at the same time as the salmon is cooked. The salmon will take about 10 to 12 mins.
- Take six spring onion bulbs (about 2-3cm in diameter) and rough cut in to thick slices. Put leaves aside. Put in heavy fry pan with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion has turned clear.
- Chop and add the Roma tomatoes – cook for a further 3 mins stirring regularly.
- Chop snow peas in to 2cm long pieces and place in fry pan and cook for two minutes.
- Tear smoked Salmon into pieces about 3 cm by 2 cm and add to pan. When salmon changes to a light pink add the cream. Stir and cook on low heat for a further 3 mins
- Add pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Serve in large bowl and garnish with olives and chopped spring onion leaves.