Herbes De Provence
Herbes de Provence: Bay leaves, Chervil, English Lavender flower, Marjoram, Common Mint, Oregano, Rosemary, Summer Savoury, Thyme. Ensure lavender is English lavender and flowers can be used dry.
- Quantities will very depending on how much you want to make at a time.
- Use 2 parts each of Chervil, Rosemary, Savoury, Thyme
- 1 part each of lavender, marjoram, mint, oregano
- 1/2 part of Bay leaves
- Finely dice all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in a sealed container.
- This mix is a great addition to salads, mixed with olive oil and toss with fresh pasta. Mix with olive oil into a marinade and baste chicken or fish.