Cucumber on Endive Salad
A crisp and refreshing side dish to Indian and Malaysian curries.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small red capsicum
- 4 medium Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of spring onion
- bunch of water cress
- bunch of chervil
- Dice cucumber, capsicum and tomatoes into 5ml square pieces, place in bowl.
- Finely chop chervil and water cress and add to cucumber mixture.
- Separate endive leaves and line serving dish.
- Toss cucumber and herb mixture then spoon onto Endive leaves.
- Garnish with sprig of parsley and serve.