Classic Salsa. Tangy salsa for use as a dip, on Mexican food, on vegetables or salads.
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes,
- 5 whole fresh tomatoes,
- 1 large bunch of fresh Coriander,
- 1 bunch of Garlic Chives,
- 1 medium onion,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- white vinegar.
- Dice onions and tomatoes.
- Put tinned tomatoes, garlic, ¾ of the coriander half the onion and half the tomatoes in the blender.
- Blend to thick ‘sauce’.
- Add in the rest of the tomatoes and onions, splash of vinegar, sugar/Stevia and mix thoroughly.
- Finely chop chives and rest of the coriander then add and mix well. Serve at room temperature.