Baked Fish; with Coriander, Dill, French Tarragon, Marjoram, Avocado and lime oil and coconut, Ruby Chard.
- 4 small Dory fillets,
- ½ cup of chopped coriander,
- 1/2 cup of coarse chopped dill,
- 1/2 cup of chopped French Tarragon,
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped marjoram,
- 75ml of Avocado oil infused with Caribbean lime.
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- 12 large leaves of ruby chard.
- Preheat oven to 240’c.
- Place 35 ml of oil on flat oven tray.
- Mix all herbs together.
- Using half of the herbs make a bed on oven tray.
- Brush half remaining oil onto both sides of fish fillets.
- Place fish on bed of herbs
- Mix coconut with remaining herbs and place half mixture in top of fish fillets
- Place tray in oven.
- After 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness of fish remove from oven and cover with rest of herb/coconut mixture. Drizzle rest of oil on top and place back in oven.
- After further 4 to 6 minutes fish should be cooked. Remove from oven and place on cooked chard.
- Chard: Put 2cm of water in pan on over and bring to boil.
- Cut chard leaves in thirds and place in steamer on pan of boiling water. Steam for 2 to 3 minutes – do not over cook. Leaves should maintain structure. Drain and place on plates.