Asparagus and Tomato Salad
Simple but tasty salad to serve as a side dish for fish dishes.
- Bunch (10 thin spears) of fresh green or purple asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Dill, Lemon Thyme, Basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut Asparagus in to 3cm lengths and tomatoes into quarters.
- Lightly fry asparagus in wok or fry pan with splash of extra virgin olive oil and Lemon Thyme until tips start to soften (approx 4 mins).
- Finely chop Dill and Basil mix with tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Remove Asparagus from heat and let cool.
- Toss with diced cherry tomatoes and oil/herb mixture.
- Serve with garnish of Dill.